So, you want to be a vendor?
Vendor Info Below:
If you are interested in applying to a market, please take a few minutes
to read the information below before filling out the form.
The link to the application can be found at the bottom of this page.
• October 17th, 2020 (Exhibition Park) - APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
Thanks for applying! You will hear from us within 14 days of receiving your application!
• December 12th, 2020 ( Exhibition Park) -
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
Applications close October 24th
At Lethbridge Handmade Market , we aim to provide our visitors with a unique range of creative work handmade in Southern Alberta and beyond!
• We accept applications from Canadian makers, artisans, and small businesses across all creative disciples that meet our curation criteria and the general ethos of the Lethbridge Handmade Market.
• We do not accept or curate applications that include any buy/sell items. No exceptions.
• We do not accept any applications that include any MLM (multi level marketing) businesses. No exceptions.
• Makers should review the application and the selection criteria carefully and submit accurate descriptions and links to work to ensure your application can be reviewed. Incomplete applications will not be processed. If your application is successful, you may register for as many market dates as you want, subject to availability.
• Artisans retain 100% of their profits.
2020 Market Dates
If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel, AFTER being accepted to the market, these are the policies that are in place:
• Absolutely no refunds or credits for cancellations due to any reason,
• All cancelations must be made in writing and sent to AND call Jessy at 403-382-0389
Absolutely NO cancellations at any time!
Vendor fees are non-refundable.
We cannot return any fees after this time as we are otherwise making plans for you to attend and need to plan accordingly.
Rules & FAQs
It is mandatory that you read and agree to both the rules and regulations and FAQs before applying!
2020 Market Booth Fees
These prices only apply to the October and December 2020 events
Each space includes:
• 6 ft table
• 1 chair
• 6 x 5 booth - $90 + GST
• 6 ft, or 4 ft table choice only
•Priority of 6 x 5 booths given to first time LHM makers
• 8 x 8 booth - $120 + GST
• 10 x 10 booth - $145 + GST
• 15 x 10 booth - $200 + GST
• 20 x 10 booth - $270 + GST
• Non - Profit discount - 20%
• High school student discount - 50%
• FIRST TIME ARTISANS - 10%
• Booth dimensions are width x depth
• Booth sharing is NOT permitted
- Each business needs to apply separately. If you would like to be placed beside another business, please write in the notes in your application.
• If you have special requests, please indicate in your
application and we will do our best to accommodate you!
• It is mandatory to have a sign at your booth with your business name
• It is mandatory to cover provided table with a table cloth
• Booths do NOT include walls, you are required to bring your own wall or piping for your booth and are welcome to decorate however you like.
6 x 5 booths are first come - first served and reserved for first time LHM Makers!
Ready to apply?
Check out our FAQ's page first to answer all of your questions!