So, you want to be a vendor?
If you are interested in applying to a market, please take a few minutes
to read the information below before filling out the form.
The link to the application can be found at the bottom of this page.
Next upcoming 2021 dates:
- August 7
- *September 25* special outdoor event with LEMF*
(special outdoor event in Galt Gardens in partnership with Lethbridge Electronic Music Festival )
- October 16
- December 11
At Lethbridge Handmade Market , we aim to provide our visitors with a unique range of creative work handmade in Southern Alberta and beyond!
• We accept applications from Canadian makers, artisans, and small businesses across all creative disciples that meet our curation criteria and the general ethos of the Lethbridge Handmade Market.
• We do not accept or curate applications that include any buy/sell items. No exceptions.
• We do not accept any applications that include any MLM (multi level marketing) businesses. No exceptions.
• Makers should review the application and the selection criteria carefully and submit accurate descriptions and links to work to ensure your application can be reviewed. Incomplete applications will not be processed. If your application is successful, you may register for as many market dates as you want, subject to availability.
• Artisans retain 100% of their profits.
2020 Market Dates
If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel, AFTER being accepted to the market, these are the policies that are in place:
All Vendor fees are non-refundable and non- transferable to another market
Absolutely no refunds or credits for cancellations will be given due to any reason.
If you have to cancel your spot, all cancellations must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com AND call Jessy at 403-382-0389 as soon as possible.
Please read our rules and regulations about cancellations! If you cancel AT ANY TIME after submitting this application, you will be charged a $50.00 cancellation administration fee!
Once you are accepted into the market, We cannot return any fees after this time as we are otherwise making plans for you to attend and need to plan accordingly.
Rules & FAQs
It is mandatory that you read and agree to both the rules & regulations and FAQs before applying!
2021 Market Booth Fees
Each space includes:
• 6 ft table
• 1 chair
• 6 x 6 booth - $120 + GST
• 6 ft, or 4 ft table choice only
•Priority of 6 x 5 booths given to first time LHM makers
• 8 x 8 booth - $140 + GST
• 10 x 10 booth - $160 + GST
• 15 x 10 booth - $240 + GST
• 20 x 10 booth - $360 + GST
• High school student discount - 50%
(KIDPRENEURS : Age 9 years old - 17 years old)
• FIRST TIME ARTISANS - 10%
Booth dimensions are width x depth
Booth sharing is NOT permitted
Each business needs to apply separately. If you would like to be placed beside another business, please write in the notes in your application.
If you have special requests, please indicate in your
application and we will do our best to accommodate you!
It is mandatory to have a sign at your booth with your business name
It is mandatory to cover provided table with a table cloth
Booths do NOT include walls, you are required to bring your own wall or piping for your booth and are welcome to decorate however you like.
6 x 6 booths are first come - first served and reserved for first time LHM Makers!
Ready to apply?
Check out our FAQ's page first to answer all of your questions!